Self Contained Cabin Accommodation
Standard Cabin - 1 Bedroom
This range of accommodation offers 1 bedroom with double bed and a set of bunks in hallway. Sleeps 4. Linen is supplied to the main bed only. Guests need to bring own linen or it is available for hire for the bunk beds. Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, electric cook top and microwave. Comfortable lounge with sofa, TV and dining table. Don't forget that our accommodation is only minutes walk from the centre of Tamworth.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online Bookings Payments - A credit card payment for the full amount of your stay is required on booking. The Park will process a charge against your credit card and send confirmation to the email address supplied.
Changes and Cancellations – In the event of a cancellation the following will apply to all payments made:
* Cancellations within the Country Music Festival period requires 8 weeks notice.
* All other bookings require a minimum of 4 weeks notice.
* Otherwise all fees will be forfeited.
* All cancellations incur a $15 cancellation fee.
* Fees are not refundable if your stay is shortened.
Refunds by cheque only at the end of the month.
Changes to bookings can be made subject to availability and at managements discretion.
Reception hours are Monday to Friday 7.00am – 7.00pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am – 7pm. Guests arriving after 5pm or outside these times must contact park reception during reception hours to make alternate arrangements.
Special requests are on request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the Park for confirmation.
A credit card must be produced in the name of the person staying at the Park on check in. Any damage caused may be charged against that card. A minimum stay of  nights applies in cabin/villa accommodation during peak season, a minimum of  nights on long weekends and holiday periods i.e. Easter and Christmas and a minimum of  nights on other weekends. Extra person rates apply to persons aged 2 years and above. There is no charge for a child under the age of 2 years.
With the exception of medically certified guide dogs, dogs and other animals are not permitted.
Check out time is 10am. Late check outs can be arranged for an additional fee if there is availability please contact park if required. Check in time is from 2pm.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
• Not be the person named on the booking request
• Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card
• Not be able to pay for any charges
• May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
• May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
• Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
• Be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal
We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund of monies will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.
This cabin sleeps a maximum of 4
Maximum of 2 adult(s) can be accommodated
Maximum of 2 children can be accommodated
What's in your cabin?
- Air Conditioner
- Bedrooms separate from living area
- Bunk Beds
- BYO Sheets, Blankets, Pillow Cases and Towels
- Dining Table & Chairs
- Double Bed
- Fully Self Contained Kitchen
- Internet - wireless
- Shower -no bath
- Welcome Tea, Coffee and Sugar
- Wifi - free